Monday, June 02, 2008

You'll just have to wait a bit longer. . .

Instead of going to my scheduled ultrasound today to find out the sex of our baby, I decided to take the weekend off and hook up with my mom and visit this little one in Utah. We are having a blast and I think my kids are too, back at home with Adam, and their weekend parents Brad and Valerie.
I have rescheduled my ultrasound for June 23, and I will keep you posted.
I am actually relieved about postponing our ultrasound for a few more weeks. We don't have to start discussing names or painting nurseries yet. Let me just enjoy just "baby" for a bit longer.

3 comments:

The Long Family said...

Hey Kayla,
I had no idea you were pregnant - I have been neglecting my blog stalking ways lately! Congratulations!! How very exciting! Nick and I are expecting our first in January. What a happy time!

Christine said...

Kayla,
My aunt was thinking about starting her own blog, but wanted to know if there was a way to secure who could see it and I thought I'd ask if you knew?
Thanks! ~Christine

Rae said...

Have a fabulous trip. Can't wait to her the results of the ultrasound; so exciting!