
A funny thing happened last week. My doctor's office called to say that my ultrasound would need to be postponed yet another week. The technician would not be able to come in the day I have scheduled, which was today. My new appointment is next Monday, another week away!!
But Adam and I got to go the temple on Saturday. Here we are laughing after he called me a whale. Just wait, I have four more months to go and I am just going to get bigger.
4 comments:
Another week? You're so calm about this!! I would be flipping out! OK. I'll try to be patient!
A whale? You hardly look pregnant.
I can just imagine the suspense in your household. Can not wait to hear!
Wow, who ever took that picture sure did a great job. :) You are such a beatiful pregnant lady unlike me I always get all swollen and HUGE.
Post a Comment