Monday, May 12, 2008

A Peaceful Mother's Day


Things I loved:

a. A big greeting in the morning from Emma, "Mom, its Mother's Day!"
b. No early morning meetings at church, so he was home and he helped.
c. Ellie giving me a little wave just as she and the other Primary children finished their Mother's Day Song.
d. He made me cinnamon rolls. I had to coach, but he really did make them and they were super yummy.

5 comments:

KIM D said...

I bet just having him home on a Sunday for the WHOLE day was a great present. The cinnamon rolls were just a bonus!

Kimberly said...

woah, hommade cinnamon rolls...yummy, and impressive!

Christy said...

And, what Ellie said as she gave that little wave: "I love my mommy"!

Christine said...

I hear you are trying to get ahold of me? If so, my e-mail is boyzrme@juno.com. If you want my phone #, just e-mail so I don't have to broadcast it to the world. Thanks!

Jen said...

WOW, I'm impressed...I didn't know that he could cook!