The other day Ellie and I were talking about words with multiple meanings.
"Oh, you mean like FREE?" she asked. "Free means you're not a prisoner anymore."(she learned about prisoners from all the Barbie Fairy movies)
"Yes, and what else?" I ask thinking of an item not costing any money.
"Like the number Free." was her response.
Another one:
"I wish I had a normal sister."
"Why, what would a normal sister do?" I asked.
"Well, she would listen to me and do what I say."
Another:
"My sister is ignoring"
(Did she mean she was be ignored or annoying?)
Another:
"Is this why moms have kids, so they can do all the work in the house?"
Denver for Photos!
1 month ago
6 comments:
Don't you just love them?
Ellie makes me laugh and the best is when she gets right in your face with those BIG eyes to tell you something VERY SERIOUS!! ;)
Awesome. Loving the Elli-isms...I guess Truman would like a normal brother too.
I would have to say to Ellie "YEP" to her last question. Because someday she will do the same with her kids :o) At least thats what my mom always said to me!!
Ellie is so cute. She is smart!
I love what she said to me the other day "It must be hard being a mom"
She's so great!
Post a Comment