Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Family Made Forever



Its not everyday that you see a new "forever" family, but I got to see one today, and it was superb. The love and wonder that our good friends show for the gospel is an amazing example to us all. While in the sealing room I was especially moved by the importance of having our family with us always, especially as I felt the little wiggles of my littlest one saying, "I'm here and I'll always be here."

Just to note: The toys in the temple playroom are not white contrary to popular rumor, and little boys do not like to tuck their shirts in. *I had a great day Eliseo.

3 comments:

Christine said...

That is so cool, one of the perks to being the Bishop's wife/family! It's one thing to watch a marriage in the temple, but it is a whole new experience to watch a family work towards and accomplish the goal of being sealed together! How fun for you to also enjoy!

Anonymous said...

You were a HUGE part of that day by helping with my children. It was so nice to know that the children were in such wonderful hands. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

Maureen serrano said...

I feel so bad I couldn't make it, also the Dane's were getting their endowments that day. I will make my best to be on their sealing. Thas is a beautiful picture.