Has finally arrived!!
And we have been taking advantage of it!!
The girls wake up each morning asking which park we are going to go to today, and I tell them because I can't wait to get out there too.
And we have been taking advantage of it!!
The girls wake up each morning asking which park we are going to go to today, and I tell them because I can't wait to get out there too.


And in other spring events, I have started spring cleaning. I thought I should first start with the medicine cabinet to make sure we are stocked for allergy season with Benadryll, Claritine, and hydrocortisone cream. I think we got at least one of those items covered.
2 comments:
I need to clean that cabinet too, who knows where my first aid kit is
It is such a good time to be outside. I'm glad you get to be with your girls out doors. Do enjoy!!
Post a Comment