Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Birthday Message For Nana

From her Emma Sha


And Ellie too


To see how big she has grown, check out last year's message.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too dang cute! I LOVE Emma's ABC's when she gets to LMNOP that is my favorite! :o)

Melanie said...

Truman said after watching the video, "Ellie is tall...cool...totally." Is he catching onto the CA language or what?

Annie Taylor said...

Wow!Emma has really grown up alot this year...and what a smartie! The girls are so cute, I loved the videos it was fun to see them in action.

Lisa Lines said...

Your girls are getting big. Kay, it been almost a week, I am perishing by not having another snapshot of your life. I check you blog often, mostly when I don't want to do homework. Don't leave me hanging...

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear Emma and Ellie for the birthday wishes. YOu are so special to your grandpa and I. Emma,you sing so pretty and Ellie, thank you for the 23, You keep me young. Love you, Nana

Anonymous said...

hey kayla its ashtynn thats so like so cute!!!!!!