Congratulations! As you know, we have two girls and then our little guy. At first the girls were quite upset that we were having a baby; they wanted a dog. Then they were quite upset we were having a boy; they wanted a girl. NOW I can't pry JK away from them! They love him to pieces...or is that spoil him and grant him his every wish? No matter what your third chick-a-dee is (and by that I mean boy or girl!) it will be a wonderful blessing!
I am so excited for you Kayla ! We can't wait to come visit you this summer! I'm so glad that our little baby will be able to have a cousin close to his/her age ! We can't wait! Katy
I am Kayla. I am keeping track of my family as it grows and grows. We have three beautiful girls, and through adoption we were able to add our son. Then, suprise, his biological baby brother came to us shortly afterwards, and we have started the whole adoption spin cycle again. If you would like to read His story, and we are close, I can invite you. My email is kaylamarble@gmail.com
13 comments:
How SWEET can that be. I am so excited for you. Congrats to the whole family.
YEAH!!!!!!! We're SO excited to hear the news. Congratulations. Wish I could give you a big hug.
Love, mel
OH MY GOODNESS!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING! I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Congrats!!!!! maybe a boy? they really are fun underneath all that dirt and nastiness :)
Yea! We too are so excited. Congrats! Hope the first months pass by quickly for you so you can get your energy and appetite back :)
Congratulations! That's awesome!
Congratulations! As you know, we have two girls and then our little guy. At first the girls were quite upset that we were having a baby; they wanted a dog. Then they were quite upset we were having a boy; they wanted a girl. NOW I can't pry JK away from them! They love him to pieces...or is that spoil him and grant him his every wish? No matter what your third chick-a-dee is (and by that I mean boy or girl!) it will be a wonderful blessing!
Congratulations! I am so excited for your family.
Oh how special Kayla!! What a wonderful blessing!! Congradulations!
How wonderful! Congratulations. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations again!! We are so excited for you guys and hope you have a good pregnancy.
I am so excited for you Kayla ! We can't wait to come visit you this summer! I'm so glad that our little baby will be able to have a cousin close to his/her age ! We can't wait!
Katy
This is so great! Please let me know as soon as you find out whether it's a boy or a girl.
Oma Smith
Post a Comment