Thursday, January 31, 2008

Commencement Ceremonies


Even without the "Pomp and Circumstance" we make some good looking graduates, don't we?




Thank you girls for you support. I did this not only for myself, but so that you could be proud of me as well. Now you have a Mommy with a college degree and she is expecting no less of you.

11 comments:

Snort said...

Congratulations! I love the last pic of you and your girls!

Tricia said...

OK, this blog actually made me cry. Congratulations!

Rae said...

Congratulations!!! I couldn't think of a better way for you to celebrate this accomplishment than at home with your family!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

So when do you start your masters? :-) Congrats.

Maureen serrano said...

Congratulations!!!

Melanie said...

Tricia and I must be sisters because I had the hugest lump in my throat. You made a lot of sacrifices for that degree and its just awesome. I'm so happy for you!

KIM D said...

dum, dum, da, dum, dum, da, dum, da, dum, da, dum, dum...now, you've offically walked to the "graduation" song. Congrats! I'm jealous...maybe you can tutor ME in my math classes one day.

Jen said...

I am so happy for you. Now we need a girls night out to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you Kayla.
Love Mom & Dad

The Long Family said...

Congratulations on getting your degree! I know my mom not getting hers has haunted her for years! What an accomplishment!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting. :]