Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fishing Scenery



Aren't our fishing trips so scenic? This is little stream is just run off from a dam near our house, but I can't believe how beautiful it always is, and I always get the cuttest pictures of Emma. She had a whopper of a day. She just kept reeling them in time after time. She was also great at digging the worms out of the bate jar, under the supervision of Ellie.

Adam is our man. He bates all our hooks and releases all the fish. He is kept pretty busy and hardly has time to do any of his own fishing. I tried to be more help this time to give Adam a break, but when it came time to spear the worms onto the hooks I couldn't do it. I could hold them in my hand but as soon as you start to jab them with the hook they wriggle and squirm and just totally gross me out. I think Ellie would be able to do it fine(she never gets grossed out), but the hooks are still too sharp for her to play with.

So thank you again, Adam, for taking your girly girls out to fish.



Emma picked this flower for her Grandmas with love.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That fish is H U G E...and we want IN on the next fishing trip. :)