We can check another New England experience off our list, because we went blueberry picking this last week with our friend Kim and her daughter. Ellie was an excellent picker, she had an eye for the perfectly ripe. Emma was not so good. She was easily distracted and a good amount of her berries were very green.
Oh, and how do you like the bangs? Last time we went in for haircuts, we had the hairdresser snip off the fly-aways into bangs. She thinks they look beautiful.
5 comments:
They are very beautiful...you let her know I said that! Miss ya tons and tons!
LOVE the bangs!
Hey I know that girl! (kim) We were friends in boston and I recently moved back to AZ. I decided to check out the blogs of her new friends to see who she has been hanging out with...so far I approve :-) Actually I am totally jealous that you get to do such fun things together as blueberry picking with "my" friend. I will come to visit her sometime-maybe we will actually get to meet someday...until then-keep up all the fun, I am glad she is in good hands :-)
That looks so fun! You're girls are so pretty- Emma looks just like you. When Orrin saw a picture of her, he said, "That's a Skousen alright."
Post a Comment