
So, my sister send me this card after her visit here earlier this summer(I hope you can read it). But she found my old princess dress at home and sent it to Ellie. Although a bit it is a bit long for her, she has worn it everyday for the past month. There is nothing like a princess dress to make you feel great, I know I did when I wore it.





Oh, I don't think I have introduced you to my adorable sister Lisa. Lisa is the third child of six and she is our drama queen, and right now she is living it up with her new nursing job, mooching off our Grandma, and dating lots of boys. I have tried to convince her to start her own blog so I can live vicariously though her adventures, from running marathons, to getting three speeding tickets in two months(never mind the others she charmed her way out of), to having three dates in one weekend. Sometimes I wish for those days of self-centeredness and so I love you Lisa with all my heart and I am only a bit jealous of your lifestyle.
3 comments:
Oh, that is so precious that she is wearing the same dress you wore. I don't have anything like that. Way cute. I can't believe that Lisa is already a nurse. I guess we are all getting old aren't we? That's ok to feel a little jealous, looking at someone living the single life will do that to you....but then really stop and think about that. We wouldn't have our beautiful children and a husband who loved us, plus you would have to start that all over again YUCK! No, life right now is beautiful...there is a time and a season for everything. We already had our time and season that Lisa is going through. Love you Kayla. Wish I could see you more!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that second picture of Ellie where her hair is spinning in the air and her dress is all twirled around in the back. That is the way to live up being a girl!
It was only two tickets and a warning... Ellie is adorable. Better watch out before the next model arrives. I loved the over the shoulder pout pose!
Post a Comment