
It feels so good to be done. There were times that I didn't think I could do it. I finished my five courses this semester(Don't ask me what I was doing taking 5, because I was crazy).
Thank you Honey for helping out so much. I think he has cooked dinner, did the dishes, and put the girls to bed every night for the last three weeks. He even volunteered to teach my Young Women's class last Sunday when I was eyeballs in homework. He has checked my Spanish homework, prof read my papers, and taken over paying the bills. What a Man!
And thank you girls for being so good. They loved their babysitter and were patient with me when I turned on the fifth episode of Dora practically everyday(I was counting on getting homework done during nap times, but halfway through the semester little Emma decided she didn't need naps anymore, drat)
3 comments:
YEAH! I knew you could do it!!! Good job.
That is SO awesome! You are amazing and I'm so very happy for you. (Props to Adam and the girls for helping out!)
Good for you. When do the next five begin? :-)
Post a Comment