Monday, April 23, 2007

Pep Talk for Myself

Just do it.
You have been stressing about it all semester.
You have research.
You have enough notes.
You have it organized into subjects.

Just write the dang thing!!
so your friends and family don't have to
hear you complain anymore and so you can sleep again.

But its 15 pages!! I say to myself with a sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a 15 page report. Good luck! You can do it. Just think you are so close to that degree...it will be worth it in the end!!

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

What is the report on? Joe does the same thing, collects all the information, then waits, and waits, and waits. While I dive in and write, write, and write some more. Guess that is the writer and teacher in me. Good luck and I'm sure it will be great.

Unknown said...

My topic is the munitionettes of World War I, the women working in artillery factories. It's for my dreaded History teacher. And here I am checking my blog instead of typing up the thing.

Melanie said...

LOL on checking the blog instead of writing your report. Hopefully an added comment will give you a minute diversion. You can do it! You're so close. It won't even be as bad as you think....hopefully!