Sunday, April 08, 2007

It is Easter and Sunday!

Ellie couldn't believe that the Easter holiday was also on her favorite day of the week, Sunday, when she gets to go to Sunbeam class and Sharing time! She got to wear her new Easter dress, which I have had to hide in my closet for the past month because in her words, "It is a great dress to twirl in." Ellie really values a good twirling dress, she has even helped me pick out a few of my own twirling dresses. Ellie also got to sing in Sacrament meeting with the primary for the first time today. Adam and I just sat back in awe as she quietly walked up to the front of the chapel, stood reverently with the other children, and confidently sang the first line of every song. She is just getting so big, we are excited to see what comes next.



6 comments:

Jen said...

The picutres are beautiful.

Cherished Moments Turned Into Family Memories said...

Yeah we all cherish these special moments when they are little girls. I wonder how many of them will flash through our brains when the teenage years being :-) Glad you had a great Easter.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I love the picture of them from behind. I can't believe how long Ellie's hair is.

Melanie said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED your pictures...your girls were so beautiful on Sunday and I thought your twirling dress was AWESOME as well.

Unknown said...

Thank you, guys. I like the pictures too, and I got to play with my photoshop a little. I would have taken more but it was so dang cold outside.

Bethany said...

Precious photos.