
After looking at our current surroundings Adam and I have decided it is time for some upgrades. The free cast-away furniture of newlyweds just wasn't meeting our current needs and Adam had been referring to our recliner as the "white trash" chair. Certainly there was something we could do.
We may still have to shop at a discount furniture store, and we may have to buy the stuff with just minor flaws, and we may have to haul it home and up our stairs ourselves(my arms hurt SO bad and I still have a red mark on my shoulder) but we have a NEW Couch and Love seat!! We like them because they are leather and they match our wall color perfectly, ha ha, I guess I'll have to paint. What color do you suggest?

7 comments:
May I suggest Friar Plum from Sherwin Williams? (It's in my bedroom and I love it!)
K, I have to agree with Tricia...it would be beautiful in your house!!!! I still think you would have to change the red back to tan....and, if you don't like the plum, go with the red. It's a winner, seriously. But again, you would have to change the red area by the table back to tan! Either way--plum or red-- (in my opinion) the red eating area has to go back to tan! p.s. I have a pic of my sister's plum room I can send you.
Yes, Mel send those pics over please.
Tricia, I went to the Sherwin Williams site but was unable to find Friar Plum, maybe it was another brand of paint?
I love the new sofas they are oh so comfy!!!!!
Ooops. It is actually Chinchilla. (And it's darker than it looks on the website).
But you might also want to consider plum brown.
i think that she should do the walls green...there are some very gorgeous greens!
Post a Comment