Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween


Saturday before Halloween: The kids had a great time at our ward's Trunk-or-Treat, although Emma was a bit frightened by some of the scary costumes. Adam's homemade rootbeer was the talk of the party, but maybe people were just being polite because we still ended up with over two gallons left over. Ellie is really interested in crafts lately and she spent most of party gluing stuff onto paper bats or painting ghosts. Emma's favorite game was the cupcake decorating, I cleaned green frosting out of her nose for days afterwards.


Halloween Night: Our good friends, the Artibani's came over to trick-or-treat with Adam and the girls. I was sitting in Statistics class, bored to death, as my family made the rounds through our neighborhood(well we don't exactly live in the development but it is really close and there are lots of houses and lots of kids). The girls had a great time. Ellie told me all about it when I got home.

"Mom, we went trick-or-treating and got LOTS of candy, and Daddy said we could have a piece when you got home, so can I have one now, Pleeeease?", she said as fast as possible without taking time to breath.

1 comment:

Jen said...

we had a great time but I really missed you Kayla.