Monday, October 23, 2006

No Family Portrait this Week

Ellie has been using her head as some kind of weapon this week. A few days ago the dark bruise showed up without any explanation. Yesterday she headbutted me while trying to get dressed( I cried, she knocked me right on the bone by your eyebrow, and so did she.) And today she was twirling in the living room, lost her balance and fell on the baseboard heating element. You would think I am raising a BOY.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I don't know. Carter was upset that Courtney broke her arm jumping off a wall, because he falls down all the time and doesn't break his arm!

Melanie said...

In contrast, Truman and Elliot regularly have foreheads that look like Ellie's. If it's not bruises, it's mosquito bites. Do you know how long Truman has had those bites? A LONG TIME. He just can't help but pick them. Tonight I put on neosporin and a bandaid to see if i could help that poor forehead out! Anyway, rambling...Ellie's forehead is impressive. My eyes watered imagining the head butt Sunday morning.

Annie Taylor said...

Ouch! Who says parenthood isn't about defending yourself? I think if Ellie was coming my way I would run, she's a tough girl..LOL, anyway you sound like you have an amazing amount of patience-great job! annie