I removed my calendar for security concerns, but if You(friends and family) want a reminder of my schedule I can always email it to you. And thank you for all of your support and help during this busy semester.
hey kayla, your puttin us all to shame, I have never had a schedule but your organization inspires me! Sorry I haven't posted lately. good luck with everything and I think I will come over on monday afternoon, could you fit me in? annie
I am Kayla. I am keeping track of my family as it grows and grows. We have three beautiful girls, and through adoption we were able to add our son. Then, suprise, his biological baby brother came to us shortly afterwards, and we have started the whole adoption spin cycle again. If you would like to read His story, and we are close, I can invite you. My email is kaylamarble@gmail.com
2 comments:
hey kayla, your puttin us all to shame, I have never had a schedule but your organization inspires me! Sorry I haven't posted lately. good luck with everything and I think I will come over on monday afternoon, could you fit me in? annie
Thank you SO much for the calendar...and I will be looking at the white and giving you a call...you busy person you!!! :)
Post a Comment