
Well, here we go again, and this time I will finish!!
I am taking four classes this semester at the University of Connecticut, Go Huskies! Hopefully I will be able to earn a General Bachelor's Degree within three semesters.
My little family has been very supportive. I have an 8 o'clock a.m. class two times a week and Adam stays home and watches cartoons with the kids until I get home, and a babysitter comes two afternoons a week and takes care of my girls while I attend my other three. Ellie thinks it is pretty cool that I get to go to school and she has no problem shooing me out the door when her "Amanda" comes to play with her. Life has become a lot more scheduled but I find I can get more done in the time I do have and I feel like I am working for something.
So wish us ALL good luck.
2 comments:
Well, you know that I think it is just fabulous that you are going back to school. Knowing how hard it is to do something just for "mom", I do wish ALL of you good luck. Hang in there!! :)
Hey Marble's !!
I miss you guys so much !Being with you for a month was so much fun ! It looks like you are busy with school, work, and kids. Fun ! Tell the girls Hi and that I miss working-out with Ellie and making chocolate chip cookies with those two fabulous girls! Love ya !
Post a Comment