About a year ago I painted and decorated Emma's room and I think Ellie has always been a little sad that we never did anything for her room. So I decided to paint a little in her room this week as a birthday present. Armed with a flower stamp from Grandma and a couple shades of green paint, Ellie and I tackled her room in an afternoon, thankfully Emma took a long nap. We painted grass with craft foam brushes and stamped on the flowers. We think it is cute if not a little cheesy. Ellie even painted a few of the blades of grass. It was a nice time, and we did it just in time because Emma moved in the next day. Ellie and Emma will be sharing a room this summer while our cousin Brad is here working with Adam.


1 comment:
Kayla, you are so creative! It looks awesome and it is very impressive that you did it in one nap time! :)
Post a Comment