Thursday, April 20, 2006

Grandmas We Miss You



It amazes me how much Ellie remembers and misses her grandparents, uncles, aunts, and cousins who live in Arizona. Everyday this week she has drawn or painted pictures, or sculpted with playdough creations to send to different family members. A couple of days ago, while she was coloring with markers I heard her say, "Shanna is going to love this." Yesterday she made a playdough pony for everyone, Dad, Mom, Emma, Grandma Skousen, Grandma Marble, Justin, Chelsea, Shanna, Kurtis, Lisa, Katie. Today, she wanted to write Grandma's name. I showed her what a "G" looked like and she copied it and added her own design with eyes and feet.

Our kids are changing and growing so fast. Oh, how I wish we could see you more and you could see the kids. We miss you and we love you all.

No comments: